Today, here in this post we will discuss How To Setup Netgear Wifi Extender N300 using the WPS button. Netgear N300 is an easy to install networking device that generates wifi connectivity for smart devices. Netgear extender N300 installation is very simple and once the setup is done it will increase the speed of your existing wifi network. The different models of Netgear N300 wifi range extender are listed below:
Netgear N300 Setup Using WPS Push Button:
- Power on your Netgear N300 wifi range extender.
- Place the extender and wifi router in the same room.
- Plug in your extender into an power outlet and wait until the power LED on N300 extender turns light green.
- Now, press the WPS button on the extender.
- Press the WPS button on your wifi router.
- If the Netgear N300 link status LED lights white, it means the connection between your Netgear 300 wifi range extender and wifi router is established.
- Now, you can move your extender where you want to be.
- When you move your extender to a new location make sure the new location is about halfway between your existing wifi router and the area with a poor router wifi signal.
- Take your wifi enabled computer or mobile to the location with poor wifi router coverage.
- Now connect your device with the extended network. You Netgear extender uses the same wifi network settings as your router for its 2.4 GHZ extended network.
That’s how you can setup Netgear N300 wifi range extender at your home or office using the WPS button.