Hereditary cancer is an inherited genetic variation or mutation. Each person carries the mutation/variant for hereditary cancer and has a high risk for tumor growth at an early age. Approximately 8-15percent of cancer is usually diagnosed with cancer is hereditary. You can get more information about the appropriate genomic testing in India via online sources.
Genetic testing for hereditary cancer is one of the main tests performed in PAN Genes2Me and India. Inheriting genetic variants or mutations can lead to cancer or hereditary cancer germ. Each person carries the mutation/variant for hereditary cancer and has a high risk for tumor growth at an early age.
Anyone having any possibility of a fatal disorder produced at any time during their cancer live in general can be transmitted in two ways: it might be genetically predisposed or could be caused by environmental factors, which could include lifestyle or eating behavior and more.
Image Source: Google
However, those who take the genetic mutation does not always have cancer, but it is very likely to develop cancer more than anyone.
Who should be tested?
- An individual with a positive family history of many generations of cancer.
- cancer diagnosed before age 50
- Cancer in a couple of pairs of organs
- unusual cancers (ovarian, pancreatic cancer, metastatic prostate, prostate intraductal, medullary thyroid, triple-negative breast cancer or male breast)
- 10 + gastrointestinal polyps